INCLUDED IN OUR STANDARD HOME INSPECTION
- Design – Visible Areas
*Most home inspection companies charge you for underlined items
ADDITIONAL CHARGES FOR THE FOLLOWING
Septic Hydraulic Load Testing
- $150 (with Home Inspection)
- $300 (without Home Inspection)
- Minimum septic system capacity is to be 400 gallons per day for a single family
- Minimum tank size for a 3 bedroom, single family home is 900 gallons + 100 gallons for each additional bedroom.
- This considers the use of garbage disposals, washing machines, dishwashers and water softeners.
- Septic System Construction- http://www.eco-nomic.com/septic.htm (Very detailed description of septic system design and operation)
Septic installers typically install the following tank sizes:
◦ 3 Bedrooms 1000 gallon tank
◦ 4 Bedrooms 1250 gallon tank
◦ 5 Bedrooms 1500 gallon tank
◦ 6 Bedrooms 2000 gallon tank